Position Overview and Purpose
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Product Owner responsible for product planning and execution of our new and existing specialty pharmacy software products. This role works very closely with the Product Manager and functions as the bridge between the product manager and the delivery team by aligning both parties to the common goals of the business. The product owner will coordinate with the product manager on scoping and prioritizing work on a regular basis. You will be a member of our Product Management team, consisting of Product Managers, Business Analysts, UX/UI Designers, and a Technical Writer. You will also work closely with colleagues in Technology, Research & Development, Sales, Project Management, Client Services, and Marketing. Responsibilities also include writing user stories, defining acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritizing the backlog, and acting as the voice of the customer.
**Reporting experience is a huge plus ( Tableau, Dashboards, Salesforce )
**Multiple stakeholder experience is huge plus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine current and future customer needs for these components based on a range of market research techniques.
- Develop and prioritize user stories based on the understanding of the overall business and product strategy.
- Work closely with design team responsible for user experience and interface.
- Champion a user‐centered design process throughout the organization.
- Conduct user focus groups.
- Develop and continuously improve usability test criteria to guide product acceptance.
- Identify and manage potential integration partnerships with external applications.
- Take initiative in tracking, anticipating, and proposing likely industry developments for the organization to stay ahead of customer needs and requirements.
- Take a leadership role as the expert with respect to product delivery and services.
- Facilitate communications throughout the product development lifecycle to all teams.
- Initiate and lead interactions among other teams within AssistRx to ensure coordination of development, marketing, and support activities for our products.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Passion for making a difference in patients’ lives and reducing the administrative burden on physicians’ offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, MIS, or computer science preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts.
- Experience delivering healthcare products preferred.
- Agile software development experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills. Capable of understanding a broad range of viewpoints and building consensus.
- Ability to multi‐task in a fast‐paced organization.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change.
- Positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire