We're seeking a self-starting, resourceful and passionate individual with 5+ years of MS SQL Server database development experience. Ideal candidates will have strong T-SQL skills, Business Intelligence experience, and a solid understanding of data integration techniques to support and enhance our database systems. This role will participate in all phases of development of transactional and data warehouse system projects from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing, deployment and support, ensuring application schemas and development are optimal and consistent across all solutions. This is a 75% database development, 25% BI report development role.
- Perform technical design, development, testing and implementation of SQL Server databases utilizing industry and company specific development standards procedures. Ensure that standards for database performance, availability and security are being met
- Create, debug, modify & tune SQL statements, stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc.
- Use ERD to map datapoints from various RDBMS objects accurately to create complete datasets for reporting use
- Implement complex business logic using functions, and complex stored procedures to support reporting development
- Develop and enhance SSRS reports
- Design and implement ETL solutions using SSIS, stored procedures, PowerShell, functions, views etc.
- Develop system documentation for all developed applications databases, processes, and jobs, including flowcharts and data models. Help maintain architecture and process flow diagrams for data systems
- Create well-written, clear, concise and accurate document artifacts including functional specifications, mapping documents process diagrams test plans and test scripts for the purposes of data warehouse construction, report development, verification etc.
- Work closely and diligently with the product development team to proactively review and optimize/tune database code and performance for overall application performance
- Collaborate with Data Governance, application developers and project leaders in defining, designing, developing and implementing database solutions to improve business functions
- 5+ years of experience in MS SQL Server 2016 or later
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, database development
- Good knowledge of database design
- 2+ years of experience with SSRS
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015 or above
- Experience with data modeling techniques, i.e. transactional vs dimensional
- Experience with SSIS
- Experience with Datawarehouse design and administration
- Experience with TFS source control
- Work with ERD modeling tool such as E/R Studio and ErWin
- Must be extremely responsive, able to work under pressure in crisis with a strong sense of urgency
Self-starter, an individual who is not fully dependent on direction to fulfill the functions of the role
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire