Data Quality Analyst
The Data Quality Analyst is responsible for acquiring, managing and analyzing data that will be presented to internal teams, clients and partners. The Data Analyst leads the onboarding of electronic data trading partners and is responsible for the success of trading partner implementations. The Data Quality Analyst is responsible for monitoring client data submissions and communicating with them in the resolution of data quality issues.
***Salesforce reporting is a HUGE plus***
- Developing reports and analytics using data from data warehouse using Excel, SQL, Tableau and other reporting/analytics tools
- Works with partners to help guide and assist in creating a data feed according to defined specifications
- Proactively communicates with trading partners and clients to expedite their onboarding
- Communicates directly with customer on data needs and key deadlines
- Researches and identifies data quality issues reported through the trading partner or found through new file submission and work with client to create a resolution
- Fields ongoing, incoming partner requests and questions regarding data specifications
- Reviews files received for compliance with data needs, including testing files and identifying the business rules that will need to be configured in mapping tool
- Configures mapping tool to support translation from source data to desired format. Includes testing of tool and providing clear documentation to internal resources and customer
- Analyzes and communicates trading partner performance in their ability to meet data specifications in a timely and effective manner
- Act as resident expert for data requirements/specifications internally and for the client
- Communicates data needs to the trading partner both initially and after we begin to receive files for the customer
- Researches, coordinates, and executes the transfer of new data feeds or data corrections with clients to ensure that continuity and level of service are maintained
- Remain informed and up to speed with ongoing changes and evolution of data specs
- Lead client/partner web-based trainings regarding data specifications and requirements
- Self-starter, an individual who is not fully dependent on direction to fulfill the functions of the role
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial-like environment
- Experience with ETL, analytic-based, data-driven, SSIS and Microsoft BI stack
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and SQL is a must
- Experience with healthcare and/or pharmacy data is preferred
- Previous client-facing experience is a must
- Must be extremely responsive, able to work under pressure in crisis with a strong sense of urgency
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire