RFP/Proposal Writer ( Overland Park, KS )
Under the direction of the director of marketing, the RFP/proposal writer will collaborate with internal subject matter experts to develop content and deliver proposals through execution. This technical writer should be a detail-oriented team player who possesses strong organizational and decision-making skills. They should be able to meet deadlines and work both independently and in groups. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task are essential.
- Translating solutions into effective business proposals tailored to prospects’ unique needs
- Analyzing various business products and services
- Coordinating proposal development
- Applying layout and other desktop publishing skills
- Editing content for clarification and consistency
- Adhering to proposal schedule deadlines
- Understanding proposal databases
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Technical Writing, English or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical writer; experience in healthcare/specialty pharmacy a plus.
- Strong leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire