Software Asset Manager
AssistRx is in need of a Software Asset Manager. The Software Manager will provide software asset management support. Lead the planning, deployment, monitoring, harvesting and retirement of software assets. Implement software asset management best practice workflows, processes, and procedures. Involved in determining software license compliance based on software license right-to-use, software license agreements, maintenance agreements and software installations.
- Update IT software license asset records, software license contracts and software maintenance agreements and associated relationships..
- Provide expertise to ensure that software license records are linked to the correct hardware device.
- Provides software license compliance status reports to management and agency (as needed).
- Process software related requests (new requests, changes, upgrades, etc.).
- Review software compliance measures based on existing licensing agreements.
- Provide analysis of asset data information for compliance and risk purposes as well as trends, contracts, and costs.
- Associate Degree in related field with at least three years of related technical experience
- Strong knowledge & exp. with software asset life cycle management processes planning, acquisition, deployment, monitoring, harvesting and retirement
- Experience with development of software asset management policies, workflows, processes, and procedures
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience interpreting software licensing terms and conditions.
- Analytical thinker
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire