A technology solutions firm based in Orlando, Florida; AssistRx focuses on connecting pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers together with their prescribers, patients and providers. iAssist℠, AssistRx’ flagship product is a state-of-the-art technology that simplifies the prescribing process of specialty therapies and applies a menu of technology solutions that ultimately improves what is most crucial to every pharmaceutical and biotech brand – accuracy, adherence and, most importantly, access and speed to therapy.
- 7+ years as a Microsoft Windows Stack engineer.
- 7+ years or more of experience designing, building, and running infrastructure for a high transactional, large-scale distributed, 24x7 production environment
- 7+ years as a Linux (CentOS preferred) engineer.
- 2+ years of scripting experience (bash, python, etc… Powershell preferred)
- Familiar with automation tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform)
- 2+ years of experience administering public Cloud Services, Azure preferred
- 2+ years with Internet Security Firewall, Intrusion Detection, NAT, DMZ, VPN Technologies.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire