The Business Analyst is a critical role within the organization, and is primarily responsible for successfully collecting complete and accurate business requirements from clients, recommending solutions, and providing the necessary documentation (user stories, wireframes, technical specifications, etc.) to development in order to achieve smooth software implementations that meet or exceed client expectations. The Business Analyst will be working on a variety of interesting projects, and work closely with our clients as well as internal teams (including, but not limited to, Project Managers, Development, QA, Sales, and Executive Leadership), in a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are looking for a Business Analyst that is detail oriented, flexible when faced with change, able to manage multiple tasks and projects, skilled at building relationships with clients and internal team members, thrives in a fast paced work environment, and has a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle. This candidate will have many opportunities to impact business process and company success. This is a highly technical position with accountability for product quality that requires the ability to motivate and mentor project team members.
- Effectively manage client communications and expectations
- Able to function as subject matter expert in order to collect complete and accurate business requirements from clients
- Work as a team player and leader in order to effectively coordinate across functional teams
- Collaborates with Product Management to balance product vision and voice of customer in order to recommend and deliver best-in-class solutions
- Develops documentation that accurately reflects client needs and is clearly defined for Development and QA teams (i.e. business requirements, user stories, wireframes, functional specifications, test plans, etc)
- Creates clear and easy to follow user guides for clients and end-users
- Shares knowledge and organizes training for team members
- Leadership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Advanced decision making and problem solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills to both technical and non-technical teams
- Solid business requirements gathering skills
- Wireframes, specifications, and technical documentation
- Understanding of user experience design principals
- Team building/collaboration
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and flexibility
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Passion for making a different in patients’ lives and reducing the administrative burden on physician offices
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related discipline)
- 2-3 years of experience in software development projects, including client facing projects
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc.)
- Agile software development experience
- Advanced skills in: MS Excel, MS Access, SQL
- Specialty pharmacy industry experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to share creative and new ideas
- Organizational and time management skills
- Continuous process improvement skills
- Partnering and problem-solving mindset
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire