Customer Support Representative / Help Desk
The AssistRx Customer Support Representative is self-motivated and able to multi-task. The applicant must have the ability to successfully handle multiple issues simultaneously while being service driven in order to ensure company success and user satisfaction. Candidates must demonstrate extreme professionalism, excellent verbal and written communication abilities, Customer Support, and Team cooperation skills.
- Provide Helpdesk Support for Users and Clients
- Respond promptly to Live Chat feature
- Handle end-user Troubleshooting by Phone, email or Chat
- Responsible for all submitting most issues via Jira/Salesforce for IT
- Positively communicate and interact with other departments within AssistRx for utilization support
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years of Helpdesk and Technical Support preferred.
- Extensive computer and internet navigation skills required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, and GoToMeeting/Webex preferred.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire