This role is responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating the functions of the department. Within this role, the incumbent ensures a service-oriented and professional working environment by providing support, guidance and expertise to Prior Authorization Counselors. The program manager serves customers by planning and implementing operational service center strategies; improving systems and processes; meeting and exceeding quality service goals; establishing relationships with clients and partners; and providing development, and management support of associates. The manager regularly provides support to the Director of Patient Access and occasionally to Senior Leadership in order to effectively maintain program operations and goals.
- Lead, motivate and inspire the Prior Authorization Team to meet program goals and to surpass their individual potential.
- Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and inquiries as necessary.
- Establish, monitor, analyze and report on key performance indicators related to effective patient access processes and stakeholder initiatives.
- Design and present on program improvement and team developmental opportunities that promote team, department and company growth.
- Provide education and assistance to customer/patients by aiding in the facilitation of job aids, program metrics, and call center scripts
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comply with privacy and security standards and application authentication and data security standards
- Perform special projects on an as needed basis.
Qualifications: (These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job.)
- Extensive knowledge of the program policies and procedures in order to properly enforce the processes.
- Professional level knowledge of customer care techniques and processes.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural ability to lead, motivate, and interact in a telephone-focused team environment.
- Interpersonal skills to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups from culturally diverse publics.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire