Service Desk Technician
The Sr. IT Support Tech is a member of the Internal Systems IT Support Team responsible for providing in-person and remote IT support to ARx staff and team members in our Overland Park office. Additional responsibility to serve as an escalation path for other support team members. Support includes a wide range of disciplines including but not limited to telephony, conference room technology, iOS support, Windows PC support, and application support. Position will also have the opportunity to assist with new technology evaluations that support the User Experience.
**Our plan is to hire 3 total ( 1 Sr and 2 Junior )**
- Provide TIER 2 quality support on workstations and laptops, and troubleshooting.
- PC Imaging, inventory, and lifecycle support for equipment in Kansas
- Serves as an escalation path for local IT Support Technicians
- Installation and troubleshooting of printers and other peripherals as required.
- Provide instruction to our user community on computer use and productivity applications.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve reliability and PC performance
- Other electronic devices as required.
- Audio/visual systems, such as projectors and teleconferencing equipment
- Outstanding customer service skills and commitment to end user experience.
- Desktop support experience with the Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10) and Macintosh.
- Experience in investigating and troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- Demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Office 365.
- Demonstrated experience with workstation configuration.
- Demonstrated ability to document configurations, processes, and policies
- Ability to participate on on-call rotation
- Mindfulness of security disciplines and best practice.
- Exposure to IT Asset Management controls.
- Ability to work with difference personality types. A positive and can do attitude will be critical.
- Experience with JIRA, SharePoint, and Salesforce is a large plus
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective teaming skills; aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with automated Desktop Imaging tools required. We currently use MDT, but the candidate does not need to have experience with this tool.
- Experience in a fast paced 24x7x365 SAAS environment is desirable.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire