Position Overview and Purpose
The Scrum Master leads the Agile process for one or more Scrum teams, ensuring predictable delivery of software releases within scope. This position is also responsible for the ongoing development of the team within the Agile framework and continuous improvement of development processes, product quality, and quantity of work delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum"
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- 2-4 years of experience as a CSM.
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts.
- Experience delivering healthcare products preferred.
- Agile software development experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills. Capable of understanding a broad range of viewpoints and building consensus.
- Ability to multi‐task in a fast‐paced organization.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change.
- Positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire