Under the direction of the vice president of marketing and the director of marketing, this position is responsible for the creation of visual brand assets and interactive experiences to advance brand strategy initiatives, as well as tracking and monitoring the production cycle of the department’s graphics projects. This communications professional also supports the development of content and implementation of initiatives associated with the company’s communications, publication, and marketing efforts.
- Confer with internal clients within the corporate business units to coordinate, design and produce graphics-based projects such as corporate brochures, sales collateral, logos and icons, videos, web graphics, trade show graphics, publications, presentations, forms and internal communications. In addition to periodic and recurring assignments, this person is responsible for the development of communication and graphics initiatives for the business’s products and services
- Oversee the production of projects from inception to approvals to final release to end-user; manage the project plan, budget and timelines. Track the production cycle and stages of the department’s projects and prepare weekly status reports
- Support the branding strategies by proactively working with all marketing staff to ensure adherence to corporate branding standards and guidelines
- Work closely with all members of the corporate marketing team to support marketing strategies across all business units by supporting the development of creative communications strategies and determining the most effective communications vehicle to meet the goals of specific marketing initiatives
- Provide insight and guidance on current graphics and production trends
- Attend meetings, educational and training sessions
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Requires four-year bachelor’s degree program in graphic arts or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Organization – Must meet deadlines and stay within a budget
Requires a minimum of two (2) years of related graphic arts experience, preferably in a regulated industry.
Artistic Sensibility – Knowledge of design elements, such as color and composition. Creativity is essential
Technical Skill – Production expertise and proficiency in professional graphics software for pre-press, print and digital publishing: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional) and Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Communication Ability – Learn a complex industry and suite of products, effectively present ideas, both verbally and visually. Adjust designs to fit communication needs.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire