Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative serves customers by handling inbound phone calls from patients and/or HCP’s. In addition, will process incoming referral documentation.
- Perform the benefit investigation phone calls to insurance companies
- Respond to incoming calls from current patients and prescribers offices, as primary representative, to process requests while building trusted and enduring customer relationships that yield loyalty.
- Ensure that callers’ needs are met, address questions and concerns and escalate issues involving complex matters to immediate supervisor as appropriate.
- Document case activity, communications and correspondence in computer system to ensure completeness and accuracy of patient contact records. Ensure that work activities are conducted in compliance with company requirements and the organization’s defined standards and procedures, and in a manner that provides the best available level of service and quality.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire