Director, Product Marketing
Under the direction of the vice president of corporate marketing, the director, product marketing will collaborate with internal teams and external partners to carry go-to-market plans from marketing strategy/vision through creative execution. This individual will be responsible for product positioning and messaging—and aligning with consumer needs and market trends—in order to maximize the strengths of every communications channel to raise product awareness in the market.
- Provide overall product marketing strategy to ensure a successful rollout and ongoing program health
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams to obtain in-depth expertise of partner needs, business insights and market trends to create effective marketing programs
- Serve as a consultative partner to internal and external teams, developing quarterly marketing reports and advising on marketing campaign insights and best practices
- Manage research initiatives on customer needs, beliefs, mindsets and decision-making process to inform and improve existing programs
- Maintain regular communication and working relationships with product and product sales teams, participating in internall strategy and planning meetings
- Maintain tracking and reporting of product marketing initiatives, ensuring deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Ensure integrated launches for the products, new product features and product solutions—supporting the products movement from awareness to adoption
- Become a product evangelist through planning and creation of thought leadership content
- Enable the field-facing teams to sell most effectively by creating sales playbooks, positioning and collateral
- Successful B2B product marketing leader with a record of establishing and delivering on effective product marketing strategies
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience—preferred healthcare experience
- Experience in designing and executing multichannel marketing campaigns (i.e., email, social, web, direct mail) across the marketing lifecycle
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM, and web, email and social platforms to analyze campaign effectiveness
- Experience working with or at an agency a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong project management abilities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build and communicate comprehensive reports
- Ability to coordinate cross functional, end-to-end projects and ability ensure project deadlines and budgets are met
- Ability to work well in a lean organization, where associates are required to develop and demonstrate expertise in many facets of marketing
- Self-starter mentality, with a track record of completing projects on-time and on-budget
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire