A technology solutions firm based in Orlando, Florida; AssistRx focuses on connecting pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers together with their patients, providers and pharmacies. iAssist℠, AssistRx’s flagship product is a state-of-the-art technology that simplifies the prescribing process of specialty therapies and applies a menu of technology solutions that ultimately improves what is most crucial to every pharmaceutical and biotech brand – accuracy, adherence and, most importantly, access and speed to therapy.
- Assists the Compliance and Privacy Officer ("CPO") with performing internal reviews, research and/or audits to verify compliance with government laws or regulations, client requirements, accreditations, certifications, and/or organizational policies and procedures. Documents results and findings and organizes data for identification of potential risk areas.
- Must keep abreast of applicable rules and regulations changing within the health care and pharmaceutical industries.
- Responsible to assists the CPO in the review and management of external audits by clients, government or other outside agencies. Verify compliance with insurer rules, Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, and other applicable regulations. Documents results and findings, and aids in CAPAs as appropriate.
- Responsible to monitor and identify potential or actual compliance and/or privacy related risk within the organization. Assists CPO in conducting enterprise-wide Risk Assessment.
- Receives, investigates and resolves compliance and/or privacy related complaints or concerns.
- Maintains Compliance & Privacy logs as required by law.
- Assists the CPO and Department Directors and Managers in compliance or privacy education, training efforts and initiatives including preparation of materials. Will provide training using a variety of methods (e.g., face to face training sessions, computer-based learning tools, e-mails, newsletter articles, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare or related field or equivalent work experience is required
- 4+ years’ experience in healthcare, specialty pharmaceuticals preferred
- Experience(s) as a technical or team lead or equivalent experience
- Flexible, detail-oriented team player that has proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire