Senior Account Manager (Midwest)
The Senior Account Manager cultivates and maintains AssistRx’s relationship with our Pharmaceutical manufacturing partners. In this role, you'll be working with pharmaceutical executives on a daily basis to ensure they are receiving maximum value from the full portfolio of AssistRx products and services. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for holistic customer satisfaction, strategic alignment, and enhancing the customer portfolio of product offerings through add-on sales. The Senior Account Manager serves as the liaison between the Pharmaceutical Brand Teams and all key AssistRx stakeholders.
Experience working in a strategic role with Pharmaceutical Brand Teams & HUB Operations is required. Technical skills a must. This resource must be located in the Midwest and able to travel up to 40%.
- Forms strategic partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure execution on client strategy by developing a thorough knowledge of their business goals, technical challenges and infrastructure configurations
- Ultimately responsible for creating and maintaining a collaborative relationship with the client through regular meetings/conference calls to review service quality and ensure they are receiving maximum benefit from AssistRx products and services
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Collaborate with brand strategy through quarterly business reviews, field sales meetings, Plan Of Action meetings, and other key leadership initiatives to develop and implement innovative solutions for clients to maximize value and competitive positioning
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
- Establishes and maintains a role as trusted, strategic advisor to clients and colleagues
- Present new ideas and innovations to clients, responsible for positioning enhancements and add-on solutions to existing customer products and services
- Highly analytical and data driven; must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based on both internal and external data sources to measure and monitor customer success metrics and make recommendations
- Works with internal AssistRx services teams to solve complex support issues effectively
- Manages the delivery of recommended/agreed-upon services to achieve high client satisfaction and trust
- Determines most effective method of problem resolution by utilizing internal resources when necessary
- Primary point of contact between customer and AssistRx
- Organized and detail-oriented with effective time management skills
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Minimum eight years of experience working in a customer strategy and/or sales capacity role
- Experience working for or in Pharma & HUB Operations
- Able to travel up to 40%
- Located in the Midwest
- Ability to effectively express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Exhibits good listening skills and comprehension.
- Effectively keeps others adequately informed by presenting information to everyone involved.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Access, OneNote)