Supervisor, Patient Services
The purpose of the Supervisor, Patient Services (Non-Clinical) is to supervise and manage the intake teams who triage calls, facilitate the enrollment process, and conduct benefits investigation. The Supervisor plans and implements operational service center strategies; improving systems and processes; meeting and exceeding quality goals; establishing relationships with business partners; and provide development and management support of associates. This position requires strong leadership, coordination, scheduling, recruiting, communication, staff development, project leadership, and process re-design responsibilities.
- Establish, monitor, analyze and report on KPI’s related to effective patient access processes and initiatives
- Selects, hires, leads and develops departmental associates; provides training, feedback and development opportunities; coaches associates to ensure their success; manages performance
- Collaborates with call center management staff to execute programs to facilitate conversion, compliance and adherence
- Coordinate and manage special projects which will frequently be cross-functional in nature
- Presents to external audiences (primarily healthcare providers and insurers)
Education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience to include supervisory or applicable professional leadership experience.
- Without bachelor’s degree – applicable professional leadership experience that highlights the ability to lead, motivate and interact in a telephone-focused team setting.
Specific type of experience required:
- Professional level knowledge of customer care techniques and processes.
- In-depth understanding of insurance plans and benefit structures.
- Been involved in or managed special projects in a call center or similar environment.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire