Software QA Analyst
The Software QA Analyst has the drive to succeed with hard work and is able to "think outside the box," attempting to simulate user behavior that software developers did not anticipate. Willing to maintain a flexible schedule and perform certain duties after hours when required to limit disruption of services. Ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment while juggling many tasks, changing priorities and staying up to date with the latest technologies.
- Develops comprehensive test conditions and test cases for complex information systems and/or software programs. Performs test execution to ensure proper operation of system/program
- Participates in all aspects of functional testing
- Evaluates and documents complex test results. Reports issue resolution to QA Manager and team lead
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation of work performed to enable comprehensive information to be provided in defect reports
- Interacts with developers, Business Analysts and Product Owners to resolve issues discovered during testing
- Performs quality audits to ensure AssistRx QA standards, procedures and methodologies are followed
- Knowledge of typical development tools such as IDEs/debuggers, code repositories, bug tracking systems
- Good overall IT knowledge and problem solving skills needed
- Willingness to learn new software and skills to expand QA knowledge
- Previous (3-5 years) Software Development lifecycle (SDLC) experience, project planning, scheduling, developing and implementing test plans, front-end and back-end testing, defect tracking, project management, and processes fueling swift corrective action plans.
- Solid knowledge of IT and SW development concepts, strategies, and methodologies
- Utilized at manual testing methods and exposure to automated testing tools
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Ability to review functional requirements and/or User Stories and translate into test plans
- Ability to understand SDLC deliverables and the reason for those deliverables
- Experience using MS Office products and exposure to SQL database tools
- Strong organizational and communication (written and verbal), problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be thorough and attentive to detail
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire