Vice President of Business Development ( Northeast )
The role of Business Development leads and oversees the development and growth of profitable new business as well as maintains high standards for all clients. This role will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and will ensure business growth through directing and managing the business development activities on a day-to-day basis.
**Boston, New Jersey, Philadelphia are possible cities candidate could be in
- Increase customer base and add to existing customer profitability.
- Continually identifying new opportunities for revenue growth outside of current core services.
- Convert potential business and leads into actual contracts boosting sales revenue to align with company expectations.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to oversee marketing programs that will directly increase the company's revenues.
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships to expand core product lines or bring new business opportunities to the organization.
- Actively seek out and participate in all requests for information (RFI) submitted to ARX.
- Act as primary contact for both internal employees and external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred.
- Proven leadership skills as a sales / business development executive within the healthcare vertical, specifically: Biotech and Pharmaceutical Organizations, Specialty Pharmacy, or Managed Care Organizations.
- Demonstrated track record of building business from the ground up.
- Proven and verifiable history of increasing revenues to meet benchmarks and company goals.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and highly driven to meet goals and deadlines.
- Keen interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%.
- SaaS sales experience
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire