Manager, Program Marketing
Under the direction of the vice president of marketing and the director of marketing, the Manager, Program Marketng will collaborate with internal teams and external partners to carry campaigns from strategy/vision through creative execution. This individual will extend the marketing team’s vision by developing, executing and overseeing marketing strategy and materials tailored to meet client needs while upholding AssistRx branding standards.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to plan and deploy partner marketing programs consisting of email, website, social media, events and marketing collateral to drive awareness and provider and patient engagement
- Develop tailored messaging strategy for partner programs and identify co-branding marketing opportunities that showcase the value offered to providers, patients, caregivers and the market as a whole
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams to obtain in-depth expertise of partner needs, business insights and market trends to create effective marketing programs
- Serve as a consultative partner to internal and external teams, developing quarterly marketing reports and advising on marketing campaign insights and best practices
- Maintain regular communication and working relationships with partner marketing/sales teams, participating in partner meetings
- Maintain tracking and reporting of partner marketing initiatives, ensuring deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Provide overall marketing program strategy and guidance for partners to ensure a successful rollout and ongoing program health
- Demonstrated expertise in writing for web and print—with a working knowledge of Associated Press style
- Experience in designing and executing multichannel marketing campaigns (i.e email, social, web, direct mail etc.) across the marketing lifecycle
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM, and web, email and social platforms to analyze campaign effectiveness
- Experience working with or at an agency a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing (healthcare, pharma or B2B services experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong project management abilities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build and communication comprehensive reports
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to coordinate cross functional, end-to-end projects and ability ensure project deadlines and budgets are met
- Ability to work well in a lean organization, where associates are required to develop and demonstrate expertise in many facets of marketing
- Self-starter mentality, with a track record of completing projects on-time and on-budget
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire