Senior Manager, Internal Systems
This role is the tactical leader of the internal systems team. We are looking for a talented Senior Manager, Internal Systems to scale our platform to the next level and create innovative solutions for high-traffic applications. Responsible for managing internal systems.
***Must have facilities experience ***
• Hands on manager with exceptional software engineering and systems infrastructure background
• Lead and grow a highly-motivated and over-achieving team to deliver a highly-programmable infrastructure
• Cultivate and expand a culture of innovation to deliver infrastructure for a market-leading product
• Engage and own the responsibility for the team deliverables, processes and schedule
• Direct architecture design and technology innovation to deliver infrastructure that the business needs
• Aid and drive collaboration in technical deep dives and architectural discussions
• Collaborate across Development teams, Product Management, QA and Operations
• Prioritize changing demands, multi-task, and think creatively against tight deadlines
• 7 years or more of experience designing, building, and running infrastructure for a high transactional, large-scale distributed, 24x7 production environment
• Superb interpersonal and leadership skills with a can do attitude
• Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced fluid environment
• Experience managing a large team of architectural and engineering responsibilities
• Experience delivering a world class systems platform with scalability and resiliency
• Deep hands on technical expertise designing and deploying infrastructure for global deployment
• Experience leading development life cycle process and best practices
• Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Ability to instill a culture of open communication, ownership and accountability
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire