Product Specialist - California
The ideal Product Specialist is a self-motivator who possesses a persistent and aggressive attitude toward winning, coupled with perseverance and strong work ethic. The applicant must have the ability to successfully handle multiple relationships simultaneously while being service driven in order to ensure company success. Candidates must demonstrate extreme professionalism, both in personal appearance and communication abilities, be results-oriented, and exhibit remarkable organizational and presentation skills. This is a home-based position and at least 50-75% travel is expected within the assigned territory.
- Present AssistRx’s products & solutions to potential users, manufacturer sales representatives, and specialty pharmacy sales representatives.
- Establish trusting relationships with and educate manufacturer sales representatives and specialty pharmacy sales representatives to ensure they are comfortable with AssistRx’s products and are communicating a message that is consistent to ours.
- Drive the adoption of AssistRx’s products & solutions in the healthcare provider community in a coordinated effort with other departments of AssistRx.
- Continually identify potential customers and sales opportunities for AssistRx through research, networking, and industry knowledge.
- Expand our active user base and brand awareness through high activity levels with prospects.
- Improve brand recognition and reputation across the healthcare community.
- Positively communicate and interact with other departments within AssistRx for pre- and post-sales support.
- Travel frequently on a territory wide basis to present AssistRx’s products and solutions to both large and small audiences.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field required.
- One (1) to two (2) years of successful outside business-to-business sales experience preferred.
- Experience working in a highly competitive environment.
- Extensive computer and internet navigation skills required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, and GoToMeeting preferred.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire