We are seeking a candidate with strong development experience in AGILE projects using Apex, Visualforce and HTML5/JS tools, in an enterprise environment utilizing structured SDLC processes. Good candidates will have the ability to adjust rapidly to a dynamic setting and be able to adopt established development team standards and processes to deliver high quality customer facing web applications.
- Design and develop dynamic, secure, high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform, for the healthcare industry
- Create Data Dictionaries
- Generate application flow charts and technical documentation
- Defining technical specifications to meet business requirements for custom applications
- Function in an Agile, structured SDLC team environment
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Develop fully automated tests
- Develop Distributed Integrations between Salesforce and proprietary Enterprise Applications
- Salesforce development (minimum 3 years of experience)
- SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language)
- Apex (Apex Classes & Triggers)
- C#.NET (minimum 3 years of experience)
- DOTNET 3.5 to 4.5.2
- Design patterns - Object Oriented Programming
- Demonstrable experience in SDLC, Agile and Scrum methodologies
- SOAP / REST Web Services and Clients
- SQL / Database Technologies
- ETL Knowledge
- Expert level XML and JSON
- Team Foundation Server 2013 ALM and code repository
- Microsoft Enterprise Service Bus
- Internet Protocols and Transactions (HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, DNS)
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving complex logic problems
- Must demonstrate good communication skills
- Must be highly motivated, proactive, creative and thorough
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, Agile team environment
The work requires the incumbent to remain at a desk most of the time. Some travel may be required to represent the company at meetings, conferences and seminars. Tight deadlines must be met with limited staff to support projects.
The work environment is in an office setting that is adequately lighted, temperature controlled and ventilated.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire