Vice President, Customer Implementation
A technology solutions firm based in Orlando, Florida; AssistRx focuses on connecting pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers together with their patients, providers and pharmacies. iAssist℠, AssistRx’s flagship product is a state-of-the-art technology that simplifies the prescribing process of specialty therapies and applies a menu of technology solutions that ultimately improves what is most crucial to every pharmaceutical and biotech brand – accuracy, adherence and, most importantly, access and speed to therapy.
- Improve overall customer experience by working directly with customers to identify implementation, application, process, and communication improvement opportunities, and work with the appropriate internal stakeholders to drive those improvements.
- Oversee all contract management activities including Contract Change Requests and participation in RFP responses, as appropriate, and in partnership with the Sales and Marketing team
- Through direct customer engagement, identify business development opportunities, and work with Product, Marketing and Sales to develop plans and tactics to exploit these opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in largest or most influential accounts. Build trust-based relationship, and develop understanding of customer practices / issues.
- Define, Lead and monitor quarterly customer business reviews.
- Direct leadership of customer support call center team. Ensuring high quality, high touch service is delivered in a measurable and reproducible way.
- Oversee the resource planning process to allocate resources to approved projects based upon ranked priority and to ensure scalability
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire