Senior Director, Customer Success
The Senior Director, Customer Success ensures customers’ expectations are met or exceeded, with the goal of maximizing the value customers derive from iAssist solutions. Great opportunity for a hands-on and self-starter to provide strategic guidance and deliver customer satisfaction!
- Improving overall customer experience by working directly with customers to identify application, process, and communication improvement opportunities, and by working with the appropriate internal stakeholders to determine root causes of the issue and develop process improvement initiatives that fix the problem.
- Be the “Voice of Customer” by identifying product improvement and opportunities that address customer satisfaction and adoption issues. Work with internal stakeholders to prioritize and resolve these issues. In addition, identify product enhancement opportunities and communicate to internal stakeholders.
- Through direct customer engagement, identify business development opportunities, and work with Product, Marketing and Sales to develop plans and tactics to exploit these opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in largest or most influential accounts. Build trust-based relationship, and develop understanding of customer practices / issues.
- Direct leadership of customer support call center team. Ensuring high quality, high touch service is delivered in a measurable and reproducible way. Establish matrix and monitoring activities.
- Matrix leadership
- BS/BA required, graduate degree preferred.
- 10+ years healthcare customer experience required, with at least 5 years in Biosciences.
- 10+ years’ experience with direct customer interaction required.
- Proven experience working directly with key accounts and track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients.
- Willing and ability to travel up to 30% domestically.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire