Internal Solutions Associate / Inside Sales ( Orlando, FL )
A technology solutions firm based in Orlando, Florida, AssistRx (ARX) focuses on connecting pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers together with their prescribers, patients and providers. ARX’s products provide state-of-the-art technology solutions that simplify and provide insight into the prescribing process of specialty therapies to ultimately improve what is most crucial to every pharmaceutical and biotech brand – accuracy, adherence and, most importantly, access and speed to therapy for patients.
Position Overview and Purpose:
We are looking for a results-driven, inside sales professional that can exceed company and individual goals by driving product adoption through efficient and effective outbound calling. An excellent Regional Sales Associate must have high activity, be overprepared, present flawlessly and follow-up relentlessly. The position requires an ability to build strong over-the-phone relationships and deliver consistent value to our clients and users.REQUIREMENTS
- Come to work ready to exceed goals every day
- Possess a deep understanding of your metrics and goals
- Be an expert on all ARX products
- Identify qualified sales targets through data and analytics
- Understand each prospect’s unique needs and be prepared to deliver desired value
- Execute daily outbound sales calls to existing clients and users
- Question, troubleshoot and develop solutions to deliver consistent product adoption
- Follow-up relentlessly and thoughtfully to win business
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with your regional clients and users
- Track sales performance to goal and sales pipeline activity via Salesforce CRM
- Be a leader and set an example for your team and company
- Be a teammate and work together with your Regional Sales Specialist to exceed regional goals
- Continue to develop skillset for career growth
Desired Characteristics and Qualifications:
- Ready-to-win attitude
- Enjoys and thrives in a competitive team environment
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Proven track record of high daily activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire