Marketing Communications Manager
Under the direction of the vice president of marketing and the director of marketing, the marketing communications manager will develop marketing tactics that create brand awareness and generate qualified leads for sales and business development.
- Assist in the development of solution marketing materials, news releases and presentations--specifically in creation of copy that reflects the company's offerings in a clear, compelling, and consistent way
- Implement a content marketing plan that engages manufacturer and provider stakeholders and showcases the company's expertise and value through practical insights (e.g. white papers, case studies, webcasts, podcasts, videos, etc.)
- Maintain website and create new pages and content as needed to promote the brand
- Support the tactical execution and evaluation of marketing communication programs to achieve department goals
- Maintain and analyze sales and reporting data within CRM tool
- Develop an internal communications strategy, working with senior executives, members of the human resources team and departmental managers
- Support the company’s proposal process in response to pharmaceutical manufacturer requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Demonstrated expertise in writing for web and print—with a working knowledge of Associated Press style
- Foundational knowledge and hands-on experience with content development and management, digital best practices, SEO/SEM tactics
- Integration of traditional media relations with social media outreach
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing (healthcare, pharma and/or B2B services experience preferred)
- Ability to work well in a lean organization, where associates are required to develop and demonstrate expertise in many facets of marketing
- Self-starter mentality, with a track record of completing projects on-time and on-budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire