Full Stack Developer
Position Overview and Purpose:
We are seeking a candidate with strong development experience in AGILE projects using C#.NET and HTML5/JS tools, in an enterprise environment utilizing structured SDLC processes. Good candidates will have the ability to adjust rapidly to a dynamic setting and be able to adopt established development team standards and processes to deliver high quality customer facing web applications.
- Technical leader to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following frameworks: .NET, Angular4
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform
- Expertly designs, specs, schedules and provides high quality implementation of multiple features
- Critical to success of multiple product features
- Manage time effectively working on multiple concurrent projects
- Drive progress of team(s) and projects
- Deliver high-quality software on time
- Works with product management for the successful completion of a project
- Lead team(s) or mentor other developers as needed
- Acts as a technical champion for customers
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience in the following software languages: C#
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Experience with developing window services, window clients and multi-threaded software
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Experience(s) as a technical or team lead or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of unit testing, user stories or use cases, design patterns or equivalent experience, and object oriented software design
- Desire to be a team player and work in a fast-paced environment
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire